St Luke’s Enmore supports ABM Australia through prayer, financial commitment and personal involvement of its members in the work of ABM.
ABM stands for Anglican Board of Mission and its website is at www.abmission.org
We support three major projects.
- Vanuatu — Language, Literacy and Numeracy
- The Wontulp bi-Buya College in Cairns
- The Al Ahli Arab Hospital in Gaza
Donations for these projects come from
- the Op Shop (20% of the proceeds)
- the Lenten Offering program
- Offerings specifically for ABM made every Sunday of the year
We are a Charitable Organization which is sponsored by the Anglican Parish of St Luke’s Church, Enmore NSW The shop is run entirely by volunteers who give their time free of charge and no wages, fees or commissions are paid. We sell clean good quality second hand clothing and personal effects, crockery, glassware, kitchen items…
St Luke’s Enmore is at 11 Stanmore Road, Enmore, about 50 metres west (towards Petersham) from the intersection with Enmore Road directly across from the 7–11 Petrol Station.